Through partnerships, open gardens, volunteering and school support programs, ErinEarth plays a vital role in Wagga Wagga. Set in a predominantly native garden accompanied by an energy efficient house, we demonstrate sustainable living, aiming to be an inspirational resource for our local area. We are proud to work with our local Wiradjuri community. We are on Wiradjuri land and respect elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Indigenous and non Indigenous people in our our community.
We demonstrate sustainable living by:
- Offering a garden volunteer program
- Opening our garden to the public 9-2pm, Tuesday and Wednesday during school term.
- Offering a school education program
- Maintaining an active social media presence, educating on sustainable living
- Running information sessions for local community groups
- Supporting our local environmental education network
- Running four Family Fun Days each year, involving demonstrations on sustainable living.
- Modelling the way – come in and see our garden!
ErinEarth can be found on Wiradjuri Country, in the rural inland City of Wagga Wagga. Our street address is 1 Kildare St, Turvey Park. We have ample on street parking available and are wheelchair accessible.
Weekday Open Garden
Tuesdays 9am-3pm and Wednesdays 9am-3pm.
Garden Volunteer Program
Volunteers care for the gardens each Thursday during the school term from 9am-12pm (morning tea provided) and assist with the Open Days. Please contact us if you would like to join the volunteer group.